DUET answer key 2021 UG PG answer sheet, question paper PDF are discussed here. The NTA will release the DUET response key for 61 PG courses. The results are available in the candidate’s login for the course on which they took the test. The candidate’s form number and to calculate the score, the DUET 2021 answer key adds four points for a correct answer and subtracts 1 point for an incorrect answer. more details.
DUET Answer key 2021
The Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2021 will be carried out by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in 2021. Admission to selected bachelor’s and master’s programs is determined by a computer-based online test MPhil and courses from the doctorate. The performance of a candidate in the entrance examination determines his or her admission to the courses that build on it. For some courses, the DU conducts interviews after the online exam as the last step in the admission process for the PG. You can only download the answer key for the DUET 2021 online. No other method is available. Reply key, NTA does not send emails to candidates.
Answer Key for DUET 2021: Where to download it?
1: Download the DUET 2021 Answer Key on this page by clicking on the direct link.
2: The candidate must register with their form number and date of birth
. 3: To submit your information, click the “Register” button.
4: Candidates must click the appropriate link to download the answer key.
5: On the next page you will find the answer key in pdf format.
Notes on the DUET answer Key 2021
- There are questions, the right solution, and the query ID indexed on the solution key.
- Answer keys for DUET 2021 assist applicants evaluate their answers
- Candidate rankings may be calculated through evaluating the responses
- Additionally, solution keys assist applicants examine their performance
Answer key for DUET – How to calculate score?
Candidates can use the following scoring system to calculate their likely score:
- 100 questions were on the test paper
- 400 points were awarded for the test
- Based on the number of correct and incorrect answers, candidates’ total score is calculated.
- The correct answer will earn candidates four points
- There is a one-point deduction for a wrong answer
What to do if you disagree with DUET Answer Key 2021
An online objection tracker is available on the official website for the DUET exam. Candidates whose answers and objections are in doubt can use the tracker to raise their objections. Experts examine complaints. The result will be compiled based on the final key DUET 2021. for DUET 2021. Read the information below to learn more.
In order to access the objection tracker, the candidates must log in with their access data.
- The response form is available for download.
- Objections can be raised by clicking the ‘Objection Form’ and submit it.
- The ‘Question ID’ and the ‘Option ID’ should be referenced when submitting objections.
Dropdowns for elevating objections –
- There are no correct answers
- There is a problem with the given question
- It is possible to choose more than one answer option
- Master QP PDF gives the wrong answer option
DUET Response Sheet 2021
The answer sheet DUET 2021 was published together with the answer key. The candidate answer sheets can be downloaded by entering the application number and date of birth in the login area. The DUET 2021 Answer Sheets contain the candidates’ answers to each question. Check the answers using the AnswerSheet when performing the calculations of the DUET 2021 Answer Key.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How do I calculate my difficult DUET 2021 rating?
Ans: DUET presents applicants with get entry to to the DUET 2021 Answer Key, which calculates DUET’s Rough Score.
Q2: What is the DUET 2021 marking scheme?
Ans: The general variety of questions will variety among 50 and 100 (relying at the concern paper). There might be 4 marks offered for every accurate answer. One spot might be deducted from the whole rating for each wrong answer.
Q3: How do you operate DUET 2021 Answer Keys?
Ans: Candidates can use the DUET 2021 Answer key to calculate their difficult rankings and undertaking it if there are any discrepancies.